Quality and environment policy
Premier Tech is dedicated to the manufacture and commercialisation of rotomoulded products and presents itself as a company that seeks continuous improvement in the services it provides and the solutions it offers its clients.
The policy is therefore based on the following principles:
- To identify the needs and expectations of all relevant stakeholders to establish the necessary requirements to ensure better delivery of Products and Services.
- To understand and minimise the environmental impact of our activity, promoting and encouraging the rational use of resources (materials, fuels, and energy) and the correct management of waste, developing a policy of reduction, reuse and recycling of waste.
- To promote a culture of environmental protection, prevention, and reduction of pollution.
- To optimise the company's work processes, defining and continuously evaluating the objectives, which allow and support the decision making that ensures the continuity of the company in the rigorous markets in which it operates.
- To create lasting collaborative relationships with our suppliers, favouring the development of business opportunities that are in the interest of both parties.
- To promote the well-being, motivation and qualification of our team members by developing training, information and awareness activities to create a culture of Quality and Environment.
- To continuously improve the effectiveness of its Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System, implementing continuous improvement processes that are applied to the improvements of our processes, projecting its results in the profitability and sustained growth of the company, from a perspective of continuous improvement.
It aims to ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with the requirements of ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015, all applicable legislation, regulations, and other requirements, including the requirements of all identified relevant stakeholders.
Last updated: September 23, 2020