Quality and environment policy
Premier Tech is dedicated to the manufacture and sale of products by rotomoulding and to the project, installation, and maintenance of wastewater treatment plants (WWTP), and presents itself as a company that seeks continuous improvement of the services it provides and of the solutions it presents to its clients.
As such, the Policy is based on the following principles:
- Identify the needs and expectations of all the relevant interested parties, so as to establish the necessary requirements in order to ensure a better supply of products and services.
- Know the environmental aspects and minimise the environmental impacts resulting from our activity, promoting and encouraging the rational use of resources (materials, fuel, and energy) and the correct management of waste, developing a policy of reducing, reusing, and recycling the same.
- Foster a culture of environmental protection, prevention, and reduction of pollution.
- Optimise the company's work processes, defining and continually evaluating objectives, which enable and support decision making that ensures the continuity of the company in the rigorous markets where it operates.
- Create lasting partnership relations with our suppliers, favouring the development of business opportunities with interest for both parties.
- Promote the well-being, motivation, and qualification of our team members by developing training, information, and awareness-raising activities in order to create a Quality and Environmental culture.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of our Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System, implementing continuous improvement processes that apply to the improvements of our processes, projecting their results in the profitability and sustained growth of the company, from a perspective of continuous improvement.
It is intended to ensure that activities are conducted in compliance with the requirements of ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015, all applicable legislation, regulations, and other requirements, namely the requirements of all identified relevant stakeholders.
Last updated: October 3, 2022