What is an IBC liquid transport tank?
We rotomould our intermediate bulk container (IBC) tanks with 100% virgin high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and add UV-resistant treatment to ensure they stand up to harsh outdoor conditions.
Our IBC tanks — sometimes referred to as IBC totes — are approved according to the European ADR standard for the transport of dangerous goods by road, making them ideal solutions for locations without direct access to these goods.
With simple designs, easy handling and compact dimensions, our IBC tanks are perfectly adapted to a wide range of vehicles, including pick-ups, vans, and trucks.
Currently, we have two storage capacities available: 200 L and 410 L.
ADR test characteristics
- vibration test
- lifting from top and bottom
- tightness test at 20 kPa
- hydraulic pressure test at 120 kPa
- full-tank fall test 80 cm from the ground
Why our IBC tanks are the best products for your needs
- ADR approved
- corrosion-resistant materials increase service life
- lightweight and stackable
- fixing rings
- IP55 protection
- safety system with recirculation bypass
- self-ventilated equipment
- optional high-precision digital flowmeter
IBC tank components
- 12 V pump (30 L/min with AdBlue model and 50 L/min with Diesel model)
- 4 m supply hose and automatic dispenser
- 2" filling nozzle
- Fuel level gauge inside tank
- Optional high-precision digital flowmeter device (+/- 0.5%)
- Shut-off valve and fishing tube with mesh filter
- Adjustable locks with possibility of padlock
- Height adjustment rings (for vacuum use)
- Stackable design
- Handling grooves for pallet jacks or forklifts
- Cavity for fastening strap
- Lid stopper
- Handles for manual lifting (side and front)
How do our IBC tanks work?
Our IBC mobile tanks are very easy and intuitive to use.
To access and use the stored liquid, you simply need to connect electrical clamps to the 12 V battery. Once the clamps are connected, the automatic dispenser will begin to feed the machine's reservoir. The delivered volume can then be monitored with the installed flowmeter.
Calona IBC tank dimensions
The dimensions of the IBCs make them highly adaptable for transport, as they can even be fitted into the pick-up boots of some vehicles.
IBC transport tank warranty
For more than 25 years, we have developed sustainable, long-lasting products that make a difference for our clients, our professional partners, and our planet.
The Calona IBC transport tank comes with a 5-year warranty, provided that all instructions are followed for system installation and use.
Electromechanical components come with a 1-year warranty for all models.