Become a Premier Tech installer
What is the Premier Tech preferred installer programme?
Our Preferred Installer Programme is a training, support and certification programme to ensure our customers get the best possible service.
We provide ongoing factory training from our experts to ensure our approved installers continually work to high standards when installing, servicing and maintaining Premier Tech equipment.
The programme includes the chance to come to the Premier Tech facility in County Durham to see and understand our production processes and speak with our highly trained representatives.
Our programmes are suitable for:
- Sewage treatment plant and septic tank installers
- Commissioning companies
- Servicing and maintenance companies
How can being a preferred installer help you and your business?
- Obtain free training on all Premier Tech products
- Increase your competence
- Increase your sales
- Add value to your business
- Increase your customers trust with reliable solutions
- Have you say on new product developments
- Obtain an approved installer certificate
- Obtain installer logo for use in your marketing
Joining our preferred installer programme is easy
- Submit your request using the form below
- We will run through your past installation experience
- We will identify training requirements together
- Attend your first training course
- Successful completion of the course allows approved status
- Ongoing training requirements can be booked