Never needs to be moved or re-excavated.
Never damages your landscaping.
24/7 autonomous operation.
Never clogs or contaminates your soil.
Most complete warranty in the industry.
Up to 50% smaller than traditional systems.
Blends into your landscaping.
Maintains the selling value of your property.
No energy bills for wastewater treatment.
No full-system replacements.
What is Ecoflo?
The Ecoflo biofilter is the most sustainable septic solution available and the best way to protect your property and the environment for the future.
This energy-free treatment system gently removes wastewater pollutants with a filter made of coconut husk fragments or a combination of coco and peat. Both materials are natural and compostable, and coco is 100% renewable.
- primary residences
- seasonal cottages
- residential developments
- apartment buildings
- campgrounds and parks
- office buildings
- temporary work camps
Why is Ecoflo sustainable?
From production and shipping to installation, maintenance, and usage, Ecoflo has the lowest carbon footprint of any comparable product on the market – and the numbers to prove it.
- Based on analyses of septic installations in Québec.
- Systems installed in low-permeability soil and rated for three-bedroom homes.
- Distances between installations and required materials assumed to be 60 km for filtration sand and stone, 33 km for backfill.
- Ecoflo installations include Premier Tech compact sand filter.
How does Ecoflo work?
Wastewater first flows into a septic tank. Solids settle on the bottom of the tank and liquids flow into the Ecoflo biofilter for treatment.
Inside Ecoflo, a non-mechanical tipping bucket scatters wastewater across perforated distribution plates. Wastewater drips through these plates and falls across a filter made of coconut husk fragments or a combination of coco and peat.
This filter is the heart of Ecoflo. It creates a physical barrier that captures and removes wastewater pollutants.
After percolating through the all-natural filter, wastewater flows downstream for additional treatment or for safe discharge into the environment.
We have a Canada-wide network of local service partners, annually trained by us to maximize the life of your filtering medium and to protect your investment in your septic system.
- 15-point inspection
- filter aeration to promote healthy bacterial activity
- filter scarification to ensure optimal biofiltration
By having the filtering medium in your Ecoflo biofilter replaced after 10 to 15 years, you guarantee your system always protects your property and the environment.
- renews original performance warranty
- no excavation required
- no damage to your landscaping
- used filters are 100% compostable
Download owner's manual
The most complete warranty in the industry
Since 1995, we have proudly developed sustainable and long-lasting products that make a real difference for our customers, our professional partners, and, above all, our planet.
Our experience in the industry allows us to give you the most complete warranty for septic systems, and to offer it in an open and honest way.
Our 10-year Ecoflo warranty includes:
- all treatment-related parts and labour
- proper functioning of the filtering medium
- no clogging, excess sludge, or substandard performance
Compare Ecoflo to other septic systems