What are portable toilets?
Portable toilets, or chemical toilets, are free-standing sanitary solutions ideal for sites without a fixed drainage or sewage network.
Our Rewatec solutions are made of rotomolded 100% virgin high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and are ultraviolet ray (UV) resistant to withstand weather conditions.
All models are fitted with lifting rings and the Minicabine range has wheels and a handle for easy handling in indoor areas.
Models are available with English or Turkish-style toilet. Urinal is optional. Minicabine range has a model with shower.
- Construction sites
- Urban areas
How do portable toilets work?
To ensure proper use, place the equipment where it will be used and visually check its general condition. The cabin must be placed on a levelled, smooth, horizontal surface.
If the cabin is not connected to a drainage system:
1. Filling of the toilet tank:
- Mecaplast and Mecabi models: 30 L of clean water
- Minicabine model: 10 L of clear water
2. Add liquid sanitary additive or tablets, to reduce odours and liquefy organic matter. Note: Adjust the dosage of the product in case of high temperatures or infrequent cleaning.
3. Fill the tank with clean water for handwashing through the top opening.
4. Emptying of the toilet tank:
- Manually, to an authorised site.
- Pumped, directly from the tank to its own container.
If the cabin is connected to a sewage system:
- Connect the clean water supply
- Connect the discharge pipe
Warning: All discharges must be made to authorised sites and/or areas approved for this purpose, but never in the wild.
Maintenance of the system
Premier Tech recommends that you follow the maintenance instructions according to the model installed. Protect your investment by having it regularly inspected to help extend the service life of the system and maintain your warranty.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
We stand by our products
For over 25 years we have been developing sustainable, long-lasting products that make a difference for our clients, professional partners and, in particular, our planet.
The Rewatec portable toilets come with a five-year warranty, and the instructions for the installation and use of the system. Two-year warranty for mechanical components in all models.