On-site start-up and commissioning
Maintenance and inspections
Full refurbishment services
Systems tailored to your needs
Purchase, rent, or lease to own
Flexible service packages
No lag between delivery and start-up
Pre-assembled and ready to use
Protects your site from contamination
Outstanding manufacturer support
What is a mobile wastewater treatment system?
A mobile wastewater treatment system is a highly effective solution for temporary, seasonal, and remote sites where permanent installations would be impractical.
We quality-check all Rewatec mobile wastewater treatment systems before delivering them to your site. After delivery, our team of experts is available to guide start-up and commissioning.
We also have a wide network of maintenance professionals, trained by us to protect your investment in your system, no matter how remote your location.
Where are our mobile wastewater treatment systems used?
Rewatec mobile wastewater treatment systems are most often solutions for:
- seasonal projects
- construction camps
- hydroelectric camps
- mining camps
- forestry camps
- upgrades to existing installations
Our team of engineers and technicians has the industry knowledge and experience to make your mobile wastewater treatment project a success, regardless of which solution you choose.
- commissioning by a qualified technician
- verification of system functionality
- rapid responses to any areas of concern
We have a network of service partners, annually trained by us to protect your investment and maximize the performance of your mobile wastewater treatment system.
When your technician arrives on site, they will:
- inspect and maintain filters or membranes to ensure optimal performance
- verify all system components, including electromechanical parts
- visually inspect discharged effluent
- read and record key operating parameters