By accessing this website (the "Site"), you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
Approach to managing of the Client Space data
Data collected and used
When accessing the Client Space, PTWE may collect the following data:
1. Identification information: e-mail address and IP address;
2. Any other information related to your customer account on the customer area, mainly:
a. Identification information (email, landline and/or cell phone, billing address, installation address);
b. Payment information (customer number, postal code, bank or payment details);
c. Installation information (warranty, equipment # and type, serial #, installation date);
d. Order information (Order #, status, equipment location, date).
This data is collected and used to:
- Facilitate the provision of services, maintenance, repairs, examinations;
- Ensure the functionality of installed equipment;
- Follow up with our installers;
- Manage contracts with our customers;
- Provide assistance and advice for the proper use of our products;
- Provide appropriate guarantees to the rightful beneficiary;
- Consultation by the customer of his account information;
- Legal follow-up with municipalities to ensure compliance.
Legal basis for processing
PTWE has a respectful approach to data processing and must have a legitimate reason for doing so. Thus, PTWE will only process your data if:
1. We have obtained your consent when needed;
2. The processing is required to perform our contractual obligations to you;
3. The processing is necessary to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations;
4. Processing is required in the interests of PTWE without affecting your rights and freedoms, for example:
a. Use of supplier platforms (e.g. for online payment);
b. Improving the management of our relationship with you and the quality of our services;
c. Preventing fraud and ensuring data security.
Use of third-party services
Your data may be transferred in whole or in part to PTWE team members if they need it to perform their duties. Data may also be transferred to other subsidiaries of the Premier Tech group, which may act as data processors or subcontractors. Any communication of data to third parties, subcontractors or team members will only be made when such transfer is necessary.
Exercise of rights
You may contact us at [email protected] to exercise your rights by requesting:
1. a copy of the data transferred or processed;
2. the correction of any erroneous data;
3. the deletion of your data;
4. the withdrawal of your consent to the further collection and processing of your data;
5. to object to or restrict the processing of your data;
6. transmission of the data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format under the right to data portability.
Premier Tech and PTWE undertake to answer to any of the above requests as required by applicable data protection legislation.
Your data will be kept for as long as necessary for the purposes for which we collected it. In addition to contractual obligations, this may also be a legal, accounting or administrative obligation, or an industry standard.
The security and confidentiality of your personal data is protected by technical and organizational measures that we have put in place. We use industry best practices in computer security to protect our systems from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. PTWE team members who have access to your data are made aware of the importance of confidentiality and protection of personal data
If you have any questions or are not satisfied with the way PTWE handles your data, please feel free to contact us by email at [email protected].