Learn about our preferred installer programme
What is the Premier Tech Preferred Installer Programme?
Our Preferred Installer Programme is a training, support and certification programme to ensure our customers get the best possible service.
We provide ongoing factory training from experts to ensure our approved installers continually work to high standards when installing, servicing and maintaining Premier Tech equipment.
The programme includes the chance to come to the Premier Tech facility in County Durham to see and understand our production processes and speak with our highly trained representatives.
- Commissioning companies
- Servicing and maintenance companies
How can being an Preferred Installer help you?
- Obtain full training on all Premier Tech products
- Increase your competence
- Gain an official factory recognition of competence
- Add value to your business
- Increase your customers trust
- Approved installer certificate
- Approved installer logo for use in your marketing
Joining our Preferred Installer Programme is easy
- Contact our sales department
- We will run through your past installation experience
- We will identify training requirements together
- Attend your first training course
- Successful completion of the course allows approved status
- Ongoing training requirements can be booked